About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 27 July 2013

Baby Shower Favours


Here is the last of my Baby Shower stuff, the thank you favours.

As you know in the last few posts I have shared my, Invitations, baby shower cake, nappy cake (with tutorial).




I downloaded this template off the net. Not expensive from card making downloads.

Pretty simple to do once you have had a few attempts.
I made the tags myself using my laptop & My Craft Studio programme.
Ribbon purchased from Meiflower.
Filled baby shoes with Haribo sweets, cut down card cellophane bags, inserted bag of sweets and tied with ribbon.

Thanks for looking & look forward to your comments x

No comments:

Post a Comment